2012年1月21日星期六

Review =)

 Long time didn't write blog..

Coz the network got some problems ~ T^T

[14.1.2012]
First time our Persatuan Bahasa Cina meeting at Saturday !


This is called meeting? o.O

Actually this is just the beginning ! xD

Erm... can said very successful! We discussed many things of camp.



See!!!

We have so many tempahan of mandarin ~ A___A

They said we are 脸皮厚,called ppl a lots ! (including me x) )

Actually hor... is they want to buy! i never forced them ~ xP


After meeting, we(yh,xy,cat,hc,ch.qz,cy) went to Mandy's CNY party A__A

Take-1 : haven't prepare yet >.<
Take-2: Actually we dunno when she capture xD
Take-3: Actually this looks ok aldi :) but we still think not perfect xD
Take-4: Finally -.- haha xD everyone show their white teeth except me =.=
This 3 sakai ! xD They like to show their white teeth. But i love this photo A__A
Haha xD she too love me until want to kiss me xDD
We're perfect sweet "couple"!! =D
Fist time hui chin 配合我! let's me take her photo x)

-Finish-

[16.1.2012]


I got 6 mandarin~


For me it's too many -.- and i will not eat lo >.<

They are siao! I called them buy for their friends and they bought for me... ish.. =o=

Anyway... thanks a lots ^ ^

i like my jimui the most =D thx ya... :) 

and 1 of the sakai called me 死八婆. >_< 1 more use the slogan of the camp =.=


some more the YSH wishes me "快高长大" >__< 
-End-

[17.1.2012]
The first day of persatuan.

Before i'm sitting on the floor learn something from my senior


But now i'm standing to teach people >.<

it can be a good experience... 

Finally i know the feeling of control the students T.T  it's too hard to teach them !!


After that we take photos for our moral folio... 

We are siao.. take photos everywhere... and borrow some tools from the aunty again =D

This 3 ppl... act this at the lorong... suddenly got a ppl passed by xDD

We saw the mirror *can said like that suddenly we wanna take picture x)


Last year aldi... we became siao no one can stop us xD

-End-

[Stay young if we can ]

没有评论:

发表评论