2012年1月6日星期五

First week of school

First day -.-
I hate first day of school !
it make me damn tired...
first day headache already... How about the following days??? O.O
and.. i worried about i can join with them?
Everything was different with my mind~
Hope it can maintain as now ^ ^

Second day xD
It is different compared to first day..
before back to school, i told myself to be quiet and TRY* to be harder...
After back to school it's TOTALLY different - o-
i talk so much and i think i talked too much =.=
Catherine and Lee Moy sit in front or me..
Every time we discuss something.. They confirmed will digress!
and i confirm will felt boring aldi.. xDD
this is only fun for me ! =D
Last, just second day we have a lots of homework already.
All is about Maths !! -.-
But i still went to shopping... xD bought a lots of clothes =) 

Third day :)
Because of today is Friday... i felt a bit happy (just a bit)
but still tired because yesterday went to shopping for a few hours A__A  
Since Yy, Cy and Qz became PRS, they looked like very busy ( Ss different class and Hc was alone at class)
Everyday went to bertugas la... bla bla bla...
But why others PRS not so busy like them? O.o
Everyone became busy who sit behind of me one gang is PRS another gang is Pengawas -.-
They seem very busy but i look like very free =.=
Everyday Xy and i either day dreaming or do nothing xD
I don't want be a very free guy.. I want to do something la >.<
Haiz... sigh ...

[Changed... or no different?? O.o]

没有评论:

发表评论