2012年1月21日星期六

Happy Chinese New Year :)


Happy CNY !! =D

举起手, 唱啦啦啦啦~ ~ ~

This song appears many times in my class x)

But why ppl just remember the part of lalalaala... o.O

when they sing this song, sure will asked how to sing the before part?? xD

When we heard "Ring~ ~ ~" everyone was so excited :)

Because holiday is coming and that is CNY ! ^ ^

When we wish happy chinese new year to each other...

CH shouted HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR !!!

And I... u guess what respond am I ?

I shouted him back "sakai!" *not like his loud voice la xP haha..

Actually i don't think this is holiday lo.. -.-

Because the teachers hor... gave us a lots of homework!! >.<

and those projects... folio... lisan... bla bla bla...

Those is coming one by one ! =O=

izit this year is SPM so we need to study hard although holiday now?

Haiz... actually i need to rest on this holiday! T^T

I had spent my time finished the Kem things... Tired nie ... but when done my jobs i felt very successful! =)

Anyway... Happy CNY and holiday! ^ ^

[Is Time To Face The H/W! -.-]

没有评论:

发表评论