2012年2月8日星期三

I beh song... I siao!! C=

Erm... start from...?? O.O

Today... Qz,Kz and Cy's present reached...

Firstly... Qz's present

Eh! you!!!

Izit you plan to buy this present???!!! No,right!!!

If no... can you please go far away!!! >.<

I plan... I buy... but not I give! WT* you! >.<

Ok... make a correction here...



We(xy.ch,ez,I ONLY!) plan,we all 9 paid... and the $ also is you keep... (That not my problem :) )


u din join when planning, u just pay and give!

izit 2 things u must include as to same with us??

I haven't touch yet... and u said loudly YOU have a surprise for him! >_< YOU!???

Luckily the person still got brain to stop you!!! xD

Finally I touched the present, aren't you?? =D wakaka

I know u need 风头!if not u cant stand! right!?? -.-

没有你的事就不要什么都好奇,好不好!=.=

ya... u paid aldi.. so this is also under you..?. but we paid also..! somemore we are the planner!

Maybe u will said when u discussing u are not there and you are busying...

If your are there also will not think this present la...!!!

I hate who ever like to 强风头!

没人把你分隔,是你自己疏远!

你要搞Emo 别靠近我!免得影响我了~ =D

Cy's present...

When the planner ask me you are not at there also ...

How come u give the present also??

I'm the first who agree to share between us...

What's wrong with you?? really very...!! Haiz make me lazy to say aldi :(

I know you have some problem... but then u think i will pity you 原谅你? o.O

No! It will not be true! >.<

Kz's present..

If say truely... the present really very 敷衍咯!

but then... bought aldi lo.. then u want ppl to buy again meh??



ppl help us buy a present we only share with the ppl only..

Why thankQ also havent say the ppl gave you say something bad already??

感恩,懂不?

1 more... after that everything release ^ ^

我们把买礼物多余的钱,存下来当着以后要买什么都可以(毕业礼物)

idea is from yao.. why u keep the $

Are you thinking u have responsible to keep??


[After releasing as above... i felt better =) Today i want to scold ppl this i admit that that is truth ^ ^]
欢迎对号入座!=D

After beh song, what can i do??

Is biology after recess :) this is the 1st time of this year i called CY&CH to teach me bio -.-

Coz i really dunno what the book trying to tell me =/

Suddenly Cy and Kz discuss something disgusting's things....

I really dunno HIV firstly is came from monkey! =.=

They started this topic and getting excited of that topic >~ <

Yakkk.... really very geli... as they said is this called general knowledge!

After that... they run the topic to Condoms =____=

Kz started very excited when discussing this topic....

Finally I know what Kz like! (jk) xDDD

Mandy heard what we discussing she also starting to laugh.. =D

and after we know she said the bio textsbook something inside la....

She use "gam dong" to mention that... We can zat her again !! woohoo :))

没有评论:

发表评论