2011年12月3日星期六

My buddies =)


Guys... =)

i know you are jealous who is the first i am writing in my blog is not you!

Anyway... don't jealous...

Only you know you're sooooo important for me... xP

you are living in my heart  =P

You know you can see me everyday... every minute...every second

if you want!! xD

But they can't!

They are only can meet when the day we see each others

Plus, when i wanted to sign up my blog is after the camp..

so, that is the only things i can post =]

They are only my 2 days friend and my team member too...

I know u wanna to said me..

That is only a camp... no need to be like that (miss them so much)

But this camp is my 1st camp and 1st time I became a leader! xP

1st day i go out without family and sleep alone!!! >.<

So, i cant forget what happen in the camp~ T^T ( I try my best before)

I hope you are not angry that you are not the first person that i write the blog

You will be more in my blog from now...

Because we have many events what~ =D

Remember....

那些年, 我们一起上课
那些年, 我们一起游戏
那些年, 我们一起唱歌
那些年, 我们一起温习
那些年, 我们一起BBQ
那些年, 我们一起演戏
那些年, 我们一起诉心

This things we can create ourselves

and i know that it will be more and more....

I felt very proud that you are my friends who company me when i'm sad or happy...

My life will not be colourful without you xP

Don't think that i'm lying....
It's real !!!

So...

You also can share your happiness or sadness with me...

No matter how.... my shoulder will be there ^.^

That's all....  =D


没有评论:

发表评论