2012年3月8日星期四

I'm Back xD

After the Monthly TEST ~ 


first things I want to do is blogging :x


Arh.... All about during the test..


1st.. Add Math -> careless -o- and the following papers followed the stepssss to make same mistakess!!! 


What's going on....!! Or I didn't pray before I'm sitting the test?!! >.<

2nd Sejarah... Erm this can said maybe i dunno how to do or really is my mistake again...

haiz... but this quite ok la.. just my 100 gone aldi lo~!!! >.<

3rd.. Chemistry... Arh.. Au... GODDDD~~~~ 

How come u treat me like nothing~~ =.=

ya... It's all my mistake!!! 

But why when i see the question carefully still got mistake ,that question will got mistake

and when i dun see question , then I sendiri salah =/ Why so not FAIR ar... >_____<

Then what should I do???? 

Should I open my big eyes to see those stupid questions or NOT !?? 

4th Is what i mentioned as above -o-

Sad lo... T____T

I can take higher marks if those mistake are not appear... 

Haiz... this is call NASIB ! -.-

Because of my marks... I loos a lots of things...

My dream and so on...... this is LIFE?? O.o

I'm being boring because of this.... ~.~

Some people who always said no stress but actually they have... 

just don't want to show out... 

Or.... they want us to know that he din study but still can get higher mark than the ppl who study? 

Mum, You're right..

when somethings is gone we cannot take back anymore.. 

When u lost a things they would have somethings that we do not have before..

And no things is the most important in our life..

Although it's very important At last It will be disappear from our life...

This is my Life >.<


没有评论:

发表评论